This week has been a pretty fun week all in all. Friday night I was able to go to my good friends concert (while Rich worked :( ). It was an awesome concert the band is called Drop Dead Julio and they are kind of a punk rock type music. They put on a really good show and they just came out with a new CD that is totally awesome. It was fun to see some old friends that I haven't seen in a year or so.
Saturday I got to go shopping with my Sisters and Mom for my one sisters birthday. To begin with I should have been at a birthday party but being me I never have anything going Saturday night and I scheduled two things, whoops. One was planned on Monday and the other on Thursday. I don't know how it happened but it did. That will teach me to write things down for the next week or two anyway. Well during shopping I found two super cute pair of work pants and I wanted both but I thought I should save money and picked out one pair. I got the the register and they rang in at $7.43 I was so excited so I got the other pair too. I like new clothes they make me happy and excited to wake up and wear them. Since I got married I have stopped the new clothes trend by about 90% I have got new cloths with birthday money and such but mostly I don't use our money for them. I can't wait till I am rich and famous and get new clothes all the time. True this may never happen but a girl can dream.
Tuesday nights Tiff and Chelsea and I usually have a girls night. We go to the dollar movie or rent one or go window shopping. It has been really fun and this week we went to see Bed Time Stories. I really like the show it was cute. After the movie we were in my car talking and I saw a weird thing. I would not be surprised if a child was kidnapped cause a lady and small girl were standing away from everything and behaving oddly. At least I though it was odd. I keep looking at the news to see if anyone has been reported missing but so far everyone is where they should be. Good thing too cause if the little girl really was kidnapped and I didn't do anything I would fell horrible! Yes this is about me who cares about where the little girl is or what she was thinking I would have felt bad ;).
Wednesday I was able to meet up with a friend that I haven't seen for about ten years. It was so fun she has four kids and three of them came to lunch with us. Time is flying past I can't believe it has been almost ten year and that she could have four kids. On another note Rich had been thinking about becoming a helicopter pilot for awhile now and at the Safe kids fair a couple weeks ago they had a school there so I gave them Rich's info. They called him and yesterday he went up to do the introductory flight to see if he really wants to do that. He came back all smiles and said it was AWESOME. I love seeing my man happy and excited about something. Now we just have to get the money together and I will be married to a helicopter pilot how freaking cool is that!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I use to love shopping. Now I hate it. I love my kids to death, but they have ruined the whole shopping is fun thing. :)
ReplyDeleteI miss having GNO with Tiff and Chels :(
Thanks for going to lunch with me and the kids. Believe it or not I really did have fun!! It was so neat to catched up, I can't believe what can happen in 10 yrs! Let's keep in touch.
ReplyDeleteI never did keep an eye out in the news to see if a young, blonde girl was kidnapped. So, I will just assume she's safe and sound. I sure hope so anyway, or I will feel guilty for not finding it suspicious like you did.
ReplyDeleteI swear I posted a comment on here. Am I crazy?
ReplyDelete