
Well I didn't realize how time consuming this could be when I started and I apologize for the sabbatical. I will try to do better. I had a thought that since I haven't done anything for awhile I would add pictures of some of the things we have done. We had a birthday celebration on Rich's side of the family where his niece gave us one of her "pretty" smiles that is just too cute. She only does this when someone says "Smile pretty" other times you actually see her eyes. She is a year and almost 5 months she was born 4 days before our wedding. Other happenings on his side his Grandmother had a heart attack that scared us all. She is doing well now so I am very grateful for the doctors who took care of her.
The other biggest thing in our lives is that my brother and his family came to visit for 10 days. We had so much fun with them all here and I have to say I have the cutest niece and nephews in the whole world. We went to the Kangaroo Zoo in Pleasant Grove and they kids had so much fun. This video is of my nephew and I could not have planned it better. I crack up every time I see it.
I have not played that hard since they were here last time. My parents have a airplane teeter totter that the kids love we "fly" all over the world and to lots of wonderful lands such as Star Wars Land, Princess Land, Indiana Jones Land, Candy Land, Hospital Land when Darth Vader cuts you open, and many more. It was really the best 10 days so far this year. I think I look forward to their visits more than any of my vacations. We even went to the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point and had a great time there as well. We watched a 3D movie of the sea and my sweet niece knows that I love dolphins so she was "catching" them for me to have.
Here are a couple of my favorite pictures from the trip from my camera. My mom has the other ones that have more of me in them.


All kids on Easter. Don't let their sweet smiles
smiles fool you they are all little rascals.
Cuddle time with Grandpa
.

I get the feeling that she is up to something. What about you? This picture she just got caught and I think her face is priceless. As you can see these kids are my life and I am SO SO SO sad that they are not here and live so far away. But great news I Rich's friend is getting married and he lives in the same town so we will be going down there in a few months. I am just glad Bubba and Jer live here. So I know more things have happened in the past two months but these were tha best. Hope you enjoyed.
Seeing all those kids in your life, you know the obvious question here is... I don't even have to ask, you know what I am going to say
ReplyDeleteCute pictures and stories. I will send you a few more pictures.
ReplyDeleteLove Mom